- Original transcript of records
- No failing grade
- Weighted average of at least 2.00 or its equivalent, excluding Religion, Physical Education (PE), and National Service Training Program (NSTP)
- Original certificate of good moral character issued by the college Student Affairs Office (with school seal)
- Letter of Intent addressed to the Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs (EVPAA). Please state the program applied for.
Note: Applicants applying for Engineering and Science programs are subject to take the Mapúa Scholastic Aptitude Examination for Math.
Applicants applying for Architecture, Interior Design, and Multimedia Arts and Sciences are required to take the Skills Test as an additional examination.
Additional Requirements once approved by the EVPAA:
- Honorable dismissal/Certificate of Transfer Credential
- Original or certified true copy of detailed course (subject) descriptions
- Original birth certificate printed on National Statistics Office paper
- Two (2) identical pictures (plain background), size 1½” x 1½”
- Photocopy of ACR for foreign nationals
- Admission fee
Social Sciences, Filipino, PE, and NSTP are the only subjects that shall be credited without a validation examination. For other courses (i.e. English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Drawing, Physics, and Computer), the applicants must take the validation examinations to be given one (1) month before the enrollment period, for a fee. Otherwise, he should repeat the courses. Only courses in the basic program may be credited. However, no validation examination should be given to applicants who come from higher educational institutions with a status of full autonomy (granted by the Commission on Higher Education) provided the course description for the courses to be credited are equivalent to Mapúa’s course description.
The following rules shall govern the admission of transfer students:
- Transfer students may be admitted to a degree program provided that –
- they would complete in Mapúa at least sixty percent (60%) of the units required for the degree program
- the maximum number of students quota set by the School and the Registrar for the degree program to which admission is sought has not yet been filled up
- they have accomplished and submitted the Fraternity Contract (form issued by the Registrar’s Office during enrollment)
- The admission of transfer students shall be on a probationary basis until all courses taken outside Mapúa, which are required for the degree program, shall have been validated or repeated.
Note: Transferees must submit their Official Results of Basic Medical Laboratory Work-up (CBC, Urinalysis, Chest X-Ray: PA View) from any major hospitals, upon enrollment.