This program is provided by Mapua Alumni Associations for incoming 3rd, 4th and 5th Year Engineering student. Scholars will receive 50% discount to their tuition fees. The scholar's parents combined annual income must not exceed to Php 250,000. Scholars must not be enjoying any other scholarship support from other private companies.
Grade Requirement: at least 2.5 GWA
Specific courses only
- Completed Scholarship Application From (Downloadable at MIT website)
- Two 2x2 ID pictures
- Photocopy of Certificate of Matriculation (CM)
- Photocopy of Final Grade Report since 1st Year
- Photocopy of Latest Income Tax Return of Parents or Affidavit of Not Filing Income Tax Return
- Certificate of Good Health
- Certificate of Good Moral from Office of the Prefect and Discipline
- A brief essay with a theme: "PAYING IT FORWARD"