For New Students & Transferees:
- 2 Copies 2×2 I.D photo
- Report Card/ Transcript of Records (Original & photocopy)
- No failing marks
- At least with a General Weighted Average of 80%
- Good Moral Character & Recommendation from the last school attended
To be admitted into the college, the applicant must obtain at least THREE (3) APTITUDES with a STANINE PROFILE of four (4) (AVERAGE) in the MQC-CEE (Differential Aptitude Tests). Qualified applicant shall undergo interview to the Office of the Student Affairs. If the result of the interview is favorable, the Office of the Student Affairs will submit recommendation to the Guidance and Admissions Office. When all the requirements have been met, the applicant will be issued a permit to enroll by the Guidance Staff to be present upon enrollment.
Applicant who does not meet the MQC-College Entrance Examination (MQC-CEE) standard may be placed on academic or behavioral probation as long as he/she meets the following conditions.
- The applicant must obtain at least TWO (2) APTITUTES with a STANINE PROFILE of four (4) (AVERAGE).
- The applicant should have at least a general weighted average of 80% and no failing grades.
- The applicant should have a good moral character and recommendation from the last school attended.