You may qualify if one or both parents are full-time pastors or missionaries and your final average is 83% or better (with no grade below 80% in any subject). This scholarship may cover 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% of tuition fee depending on the application’s qualification as determined by the Scholarship Committee.
Open to all nationalities
Any course is allowed
For any marital status
(1) Completely filled out Pastor’s Kid/Missionary’s Kid Scholarship Application Form with 2×2 photo
(2) Letter of Request for Scholarship
(3) Copy of High School Report Card or Form 137.
(4) Proof of Family Income (company pay slip, certificate of employment and compensation, income tax return)
(5) Parent’s Resume or Biodata
(6) Parent’s Certification of pastoral or missionary status from his/her church or mission organization that is SEC registered, including length of service, location, description of ministry, and estimated regular monthly support/income and other kinds of remuneration.
(7) Copy of church’s or mission organization’s SEC registration (first page only)
(8) Church’s or mission organization’s doctrinal statement of faith