PHP 40,000 to 50,000


  • Does this mean I will spend two more years in High School?

    Yes. But these two additional years will equip you with skills that will better prepare you for the future, whether it be; Kolehiyo, Trabaho or Negosyo!

  • Undergraduate

    • NSO Birth Certificate (Original)
    • Form 138 or Report Card (for freshman)
    • Certificate of Grades or Transcript of Records (for transferee & Second Courser)
    • Honorable Dismissal (for Transferee & Second Courser)
    • Certificate of Good Moral Character
    • 2”x2” recent ID pictures (2 copies)
    • One long brown envelope


Join thousands of students who trust us

Over 350 schools waiting for you. Apply now — it's free

We've Moved to a new Site!

This page has been archived and is still available for historical purposes. You may still view the contents of this page by exiting this panel

Click here to visit our main site or wait 20 seconds to be redirected automatically to