A. Entrance Examination Procedure (c/o Guidance Office)
A prospective foreign student-applicant for the tertiary or college level must be a
graduate of high school/secondary school or its equivalent.
- Present a copy of Secondary School Records or its equivalent at the Admissions Office for evaluation. (All necessary documents to be presented are translated in English)
- The Admissions Office will inform the applicant whether he/she is qualified or not to take the Entrance Examination. If the applicant is qualified, he/she will fill out the Entrance Examination Form.
- Pay the Entrance Exam fee of Php100.00 at the Cashier.
- Submit completed Entrance Examination Form with the Official Receipt (OR) to the Guidance Office and take the Entrance Exam on a scheduled date.
- Get the results of the Entrance Exam from the Guidance Office.
- If passed, the applicant will be interviewed by the Program Chair/College Dean with respect to the desired course applied.
- After the interview with Program Chair/College Dean, the Admissions Office will prepare the Notice of Acceptance required for processing the student visa.
B. Requirement for Qualified Applicants
- High School Report Card or its equivalent (for High School Graduates)
- Transcript of Records (Informative) or its Equivalent (for College level / Undergrad)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character or Recommendation from the Principal or Guidance Counselor (if applicable)
- Two (2) copies of Birth Certificate (must be translated in English for non English language)
- If Dual citizen: NSO Copy if with Philippine Passport
- 2 pcs. 2×2 photo w/ blue background
- 2 pcs. 1×1 photo w/ blue background
- Photocopy of Passport page where name, photo, birth date and entry stamp marked from the Bureau of Immigration appear (latest VISA stamped on it).
- Special Study Permit (SSP) / Student Visa
- Identification Certificate No. from Bureau of Immigration (BOI)
- Alien certificate of Registration or ACR I-Card (if applicable)
- Visa extension (if applicable)
C. Fill out Enrollment Forms
After the evaluation, you will be given an ENROLLMENT SLIP. Complete the Enrollment Slip procedure and then secure F-02; Registration Form from the Registrar’s Office.
Note: Fill out the form. Subject schedules will be posted in the designated area/s.
D. Encoding & Official Listing
Return the Registrar’s copy (F-02) to the Encoder to be officially listed. Have your subjects encoded temporarily. You will be advised in case the subject is already closed.
E. Payment and Assessment
Pay your corresponding fees at the Cashier to be officially enrolled.
F. Proceed to Office of the Student Affairs (OSA)
Proceed to OSA for your temporary School ID and issuance of student’s handbook. The official School ID will be released after a month.
If the Applicants is a Temporary Visitor in the Philippines:
Documents required changing from Temporary Visitor (9a) to Student Visa (9f):
- Duly notarized Letter of Request from the Applicant, indicating that all
- General Application Form duly accomplished and notarized (BI Form No. MCL-
- Original copy of the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) containing a clear impression
- Original copy of Medical Certificate issued by the Bureau of Quarantine and documents submitted were legally obtained from the corresponding agencies. (Submit 3 original copies) 07-01). (Submit 3 original copies) of the school’s official dry seal and a duly notarized written Endorsement from the school for the conversion of the applicant’s status signed by the School Registrar. International Health Surveillance or a government medical institution with competence to certify that the applicant is not afflicted with any dangerous, contagious or loathsome disease and is mentally fit.
- Photocopy of applicant’s passport where name, photo, birth date is shown, admission and authorized stay of at least 20 days from date of filing (latest VISA stamped on it).
- National Intelligence Coordinating Agency (NICA) Clearance. The NICA Form is sent to NICA Office in Manila for evaluation and approval which requires 10-15 working days.
- Submit Bureau of Immigration (BI) Clearance Certificate
- 6 pcs 2×2 colored pictures taken within the last six months