• Does this mean I will spend two more years in High School?

    Yes. But these two additional years will equip you with skills that will better prepare you for the future, whether it be; Kolehiyo, Trabaho or Negosyo!

  • Undergraduate


    • High School Report Card (Form 138-A)
    • MSU SASE Report of Rating (with passing score)
    • NSO-Authenticated Birth Certificate (original)
    • Certificate of Good Moral Character

    • Honorable Dismissal and Official Copy of Units Earned
    • NSO-Authenticated Birth Certificate (original); and
    • MSU SASE Report of Rating (with passing score)


Join thousands of students who trust us

Over 350 schools waiting for you. Apply now — it's free

We've Moved to a new Site!

This page has been archived and is still available for historical purposes. You may still view the contents of this page by exiting this panel

Click here to visit our main site or wait 20 seconds to be redirected automatically to