• Does this mean I will spend two more years in High School?

    Yes. But these two additional years will equip you with skills that will better prepare you for the future, whether it be; Kolehiyo, Trabaho or Negosyo!

  • Undergraduate Programs Requirements

    • 2x2 ID Photo
    • Original copy of NSO/PSA issued Birth Certificate
    • Original copy of High School Report Card/ Form 138
    • Certificate of Good Moral Character
    • Original Copy of Honorable Dismissal/ Certificate of Transfer Credential for transferees
    • Original copy of Transcript of Record/ TOR with for evaluation purposes remarks for transferees

Join thousands of students who trust us

Over 350 schools waiting for you. Apply now — it's free

We've Moved to a new Site!

This page has been archived and is still available for historical purposes. You may still view the contents of this page by exiting this panel

Click here to visit our main site or wait 20 seconds to be redirected automatically to