GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURES
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR INCOMING FRESHMEN
GENERAL ADMISSIONS PROCEDURES FOR INCOMING FRESHMEN
STEP 1 Secure an Application Kit
Proceed to the Admissions Office to secure an Application Form. The admissions documents are also available for download at the NBS College Website
STEP 2 Accomplish Form and Schedule Test Date
Accomplish the Application Form and approach the Admissions Officer to set a schedule for the NBS-CAT (NBS College Admissions Test). Prepare all admissions requirements for submission on scheduled test date.
STEP 3 Successfully Pass the NBS-CAT
On scheduled test date, proceed to the Admissions Office before taking the exam. Bring a pencil (no. 2) and a black/blue pen for the exam. Proceed to the Guidance Office to take the NBS-CAT. After taking the test, test results will be released to the Admissions Office and applicant will be notified of test results.
STEP 4 Undergo Interview with Program Head
After successfully passing the NBS-CAT, applicant shall be interviewed by Program Head of his or her chosen course.
STEP 5 Secure Registration Notice and Course Schedule
Successful applicants may proceed to the Admissions Office to process pre-enrolment requirements and make the necessary enrolment payments. A registration notice and course schedule will be given to applicant to signify his/her successful enrolment for incoming school year.
- Should be a graduating or graduated Grade 12 student of a Dep-Ed accredited Senior High School
- Should be a Filipino citizen.
- Should possess good moral character.
- Should have at least satisfactory academic performance in SHS.
- Should pass all NBS College admissions procedures
- Should submit and comply with the following requirements:
- Accomplished application form
- Accomplished recommendation reports from HS teachers
- Original and photocopy of Form 137 (Report Card) signed by school head.
- Certificate of good moral character
- Original and photocopy of NSO birth certificate
- 2 pieces of 2x2 photo