- High School Graduate or Senior High School Graduate, as applicable, upon enrollment (College Level/graduates are welcome to apply)
- Filipino, male and single
- Not older than 22 years of age upon enrollment
- At least 5’4 in height, weighs 45-61 kgs
- Passed the NTMA Recruitment and Selection Process
- Passed the Medical, Dental, Eye and Neuro Psychological Examinations
- Does not have asthma of any kind
- Original Copy of Notarized Physical Fitness Test Waiver (form to be provided via email)
- Certified True Copy of Grades:
- For High School Graduate - copy of Grade 11 & 12 report card
- For College Student - copy of latest grades
- Photocopy of Vaccination Record during infancy of the ff: BCG, Hepa B/Hepa Booster, Measles, Varicella
- Original PSA Birth Certificate
- One (1) pc of passport size ID Picture (collared shirt and white background)
- One (1) LBC Prepaid Pouch (small) which can be purchased from any LBC Branch
- (Prepaid pouch must contain: Sender - NTMA; Receiver – Applicant)
- Duly signed and accomplished SLAF Application Form (form to be provided via email)
- One (1) pc passport size ID picture (collared shirt and white background)
- Photocopy of valid government-issued IDs of both parents
- Proof of Income of both parents*
- If not living with parents, Proof of income of guardian*
If Employed - Income Tax Return (ITR). If OFW - Certificate of Employment with compensation (COE). If Unemployed - BIR Tax Exemption Certificate. If Self-Employed or has Own Business - detailed description of the nature of work or business & financial statement of the previous year)
Pre-Enrollment Medical Examination (PEME)
- One (1) pc 1x1 ID Picture with white background
- School ID or any valid ID with picture & signature of Applicant
- Bring / Wear Eyeglasses, if applicable
*PEME is FREE and only cadet-applicants who attended the PEB are allowed to undergo PEME at the Transnational Diagnostic and Medical Center (TMDC) in Intramuros, Manila
- Download a Student Application Form from NTMA's website, or visit NTMA's Office of the Registrar in the Administration Building.
- Fill-out the Student Application Form and attach a 1.5 x 2 (passport size) white background ID picture.
- Check the Schedule of the Entrance Examination in the NTMA Website for changes.
- Submit your duly accomplished Application Form to the NTMA Examiner.
- Present a valid school ID.
- Take the NTMA Entrance Examination.
- Results of the Written Examination will be released and announced at the Test Center in the afternoon of the examination date.
- Written Examination passers will be required to undergo the Color Blindness Test, height measurement, and oral interview.
- Visit www.ntma.edu.ph or Facebook Fan Page by December to check if you passed the Examination and Interview.
- If passed, send an e-mail address to [email protected]
- Check your email for the schedule of the Pre-Enrollment Briefing (PEB) and the list of documentary requirements.
- Read carefully and follow the instructions.
- Contact the Office of the Registrar not later than 2019 January 15 if no email was received
- Submit documentary requirements before the given deadline
- Attend the mandatory Pre-Enrollment Briefing in the NTMA Campus and Undergo Medical Examination (PEME) in Intramuros, Manila
- Prepare requirements for Pre-Enrollment Briefing
- Prepare requirements (for Study-Now-Pay-Later Program)
- Prepare requirements for Pre-Enrollment Medical Examination (PEME)
- Submit the duly filled-out NTMA Enrollment Form to the Registrar for Assessment. For Returnees, submit the duly filled-out Enrollment Form together with the approved Re-admission Form from the Office of the President.
- Upon receipt of the Assessment Form, proceed to the Cashier for payment of necessary fees.
- Present proof of payment to the Registrar for the issuance of Certificate of Registration.
- Upon receipt of the Certificate of Registration, proceed to the following:
- Cadets’ Station for picture-taking; issuance of school I.D., P.E. uniform, coverall and dormitory instructions and arrangements;
- Library for the issuance of textbooks.