1. He/she must be a Filipino citizen
2. He/she must possess the following Educational Qualifications:
a. Must have passed the PLM Admission Test and currently enrolled in PLM in any of the following fields/courses: Engineering, Architecture, Interior Design, Information Technology, Accounting, Finance, Business and Legal Courses
b. Must carry the regular load prescribed by the course.
c. Must be of good academic standing and without any failing grade every semester.
3. He/she must be of good health.
4. He/she must be of good moral character.
5. He/she must not be a recipient of any other scholarship grant.
Privileges: Each scholar is entitled to a semestral allowance of Php 6,250.00. They are also given provision for tuition and other miscellaneous/school fees.
Strictly for Filipinos only