1. Download the Admission requirements from here
. Fill up the Application Form and print together with the Adviser/Guidance Counselor’s Recommendation Forms. The printed Recommendation Forms will be filled up by the former student’s school.
Additional Forms to be accomplished: ( downloadable too )
For ECE – Grade 6 Parent’s recommendation form
For incoming Grade 7 – Academic Record Form
AGE REQUIREMENTS FOR ECE (Nursery 1, Nursery 2 & Kindergarten) and Grade 1 APPLICANTS:
Nursery 1 – 3 years old as of August 2018
Nursery 2 – 4 years old as of August 2018
Kindergarten – 5 years old as of August 2018
Grade 1 – 6 years old as of August 2018
2. Submit the following at the Admission Office:
- Application Form
- Recommendation Form – placed on a sealed envelope
- NSO Birth Certificate 2x (Photocopy only)
- Baptismal Certificate 2x (Photocopy only)
- Marriage Certificate 2x (Photocopy only and optional)
- Latest Report card with LRN 2x (Photocopy only)
- Good Moral certificate
- 2 pieces 1×1 recent colored ID pictures
- NCAE result ( for Senior High School applicant ONLY )
- Pay Php 300 for Admission Fee. Official Receipt will be presented at the Registrar’s Office for test schedule.
- For Grade School applicants – Upon examination, parent/ legal guardians should be the one to accompany the applicant.
3. Three (3 ) days after the examination, regularly check your online application using your username and password for the test result.
: Students with INCOMPLETE requirements won’t be able to view their test results
4. HS applicants who passed the entrance examination will have to undergo an interview with the Guidance Counselor together with the parents. After which, processing of clearance will follow.
- For the Grade School applicants who passed, will have to secure an Admission clearance from the Guidance Office.