New Students / Transferees / Foreign Students
For old student: Submit academic clearance and secure registration form at the Admission Office.
(Registration card is in quadruplets (4) copies. Copy for the Dean, Copy for the Registrar, Copy for the Accounting and Student’s Copy)
Re-Admission of Students
- Submit all requirements at the Admission Office
- photo copy of good moral character from highschool
- Birth Certificate
- Form 137
- 1 long brown envelope
- 2 pcs. 1×1 ID pictures
- Secure Registration Form at the Admission Office and fill up legibly.
- Proceed to the Dean’s Office for the approval of Registration Form
- Validation from guidance office and completion requirements
- Approval from the registrar
- Proceed to the Accounting Department for assessment and payment of school fees
- After payment, submit other registration card at the following;
- Secure class cards at the Registrar’s Office
- Please refer to the bulletin board for the schedule of general orientation program and calendar of activities.
PCHS reserves the right to re-admit students on the following conditions:
Transfer to Another School
- The student has no disciplinary records or no pending legal cases from the school last attended.
- The student has not committed or convicted of any crime punishable by law.
- The student has no incomplete or failing grades from the school last attended
- The student has passed the written examination and oral interview conducted by the Admission Committee / School Principal / Guidance Counselor.
- The guardian or parent of a student must submit a letter of request addressed to the Principal
- An exit interview with the guardian or parent will be conducted by the Dean and School President
- Secure all necessary clearance (Clearance must be in quadruplet – Copy for the Dean, Copy for the Registrar, Copy for the Accounting and Student’s Copy)
- Fill-up the “Request for Transfer” Form (yellow clearance) available at the Registrar’s Office
- Pay to the cashier for corresponding fees/charges
- Present your receipt/proof of payment to the Registrar’s Office
- Follow up your request 2-3 weeks