Requirements and Procedures
- High School Transcript/Transfer Credential
- Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) Birth Certificate
- 1.5 x 1.5 Photo
- Health Certificate
- National Scholastic Achievement Test (NSAT) Score.
- Complete all Application Forms.Complete all Application Forms. You must obtain all admission forms. If you do not have these forms, you can download them here (click here). Or you can contact us (click here) by phone, fax, e-mail, or mail and request that a Registration Packet be mailed to you. Be sure to answer all of the questions and to sign the applications. Enclose two 2x2 photos of yourself.
- Personal Evaluations. Three Personal Evaluation Forms must be completed by a pastor, teacher, and other adult who is not related to the applicant.
- Read the Catalog and Student Handbook. Take the time to read these documents thoroughly. They will tell you what you need to bring to PCM and what to expect when you arrive. You can read our Online Catalog (click here) and our PCM Student Handbook (click here) or you can request one by mail from the PCM Registrar.
- Mail all completed forms and other requirements to:
Philippine College of Ministry
P.O. Box 1964
2600 Baguio City
- If you do not have an opportunity to fulfill these requirements…
Just come to PCM on Registration Day and you can fill out all forms at that time.