- Original copy of Birth Certificate
- Form 138 (Report Card)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Four (4) copies of 2x2 ID picture
- Medical Clearance (For Hepatitis test, chest x-ray, CBC, Urinalysis)
Additional Requirements for Transferees:
- Certificate of Transfer Credential
- Transcript of Records (TOR)/Copy of Grades
Additional Requirements for Foreign Applicants:
- Alien Certificate of Registration Identity (ACR-I) Card (Bring Original and Photocopy)
- Passport (Bring Original and Photocopy)
- Original TOR (authenticated and with English translation, if written in foreign language)
- Original and Photocopy of Student Visa and Study Permit
- Accomplish Application form
- Submit the application form and take the scheduled entrance exam.
- If passed, prepare for an interview with the school officials.
- Submit the requirements.