- Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Two (2) Character Recommendations
- Two (2) passport-sized pictures
- Certificate of Employment (if employed)
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Application form for Graduate Program Admission
- Mental Ability Test
- Two (2) 2x2 ID pictures (for transferees)
- Marriage Contract (for married female applicants only)
- Personal interview
- Honorable Dismissal (for transferees)
- ACR or Study Permit (for foreign applicants)
Admission Requirements/Qualifications for the DBA program:
- Must be a holder of a Master’s degree preferably, in Business Administration (Thesis Program).
(Note: MBA Holders (Non-Thesis Program) who completed research methodology courses can also be accepted in the program, but subject to approval by the Dean.)
- Must have at least 2 years of executive/managerial position in a company or a government agency.
- Proficiency in management report writing and analysis.
- English Language Proficiency (oral and written).
- Should be of Good Moral Character
- Must have no failing grades
- Get the Examination Result at the Guidance Office.
- Submit the test result and the requirements to the Graduate School Office.
- Get the registration form from the Accounting Office.
- Accomplish Registration Form and Submit it to the Graduate School Office.
- Present the form to the Enrollment Adviser for approval.
- Proceed to the Accounting Department for the assessment of fees.
- Pay the fees at the Cashier.
- Go to the Graduate School Office to secure your class cards.