- Birth Certificate
- Form 138 (Report Card)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 2x2 ID Picture
- Must pass RMTU College Admission Test
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Proof of Income of the household member responsible for the financing of education cost. Note: You may bring any of the following:
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Certificate of Exemption from Filing of ITR
- Certificate of Indigency
- DSWD Certification
- Employment Contract/Overseas Filipino Worker Certificate
- Other government documents indicating income of household member
Additional Requirements (for Transferees)
- Honorable Dismissal
- Transcript of Records
- Present requirements and obtain a copy of Application for Admission Form at the Registrar’s Office.
- Accomplish application form.
- Go to the Cashier’s Office to pay application and college admission test fee.
- Proceed to the Registrar’s Office and submit the accomplished form to secure an examination permit.
- Take the admission test. Note: Be at the assigned examination room 15 minutes before the exam. Exam results are usually released after 3 working days.