- Transfer credentials (honorable dismissal)
- Informative copy of academic records signed by the Registrar of the previous school
- Two statements of good moral character: one from the previous school and one from a prominent member of the community
- One passport size or 2″ x 2″ copy of latest picture
- PhilSAT Certificate of Eligibility( for College of Law applicants)
- Certificate of Eligibility(approved CHED Form C-1) for admission to the College of Law
- Official copy of birth certificate issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO) / Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
- (For applicants to the College of Law, Medical School, and Graduate Programs) Additional requirements from these colleges are to be accomplished separately.
- Physical examination certification issued by a registered physician attesting to the student’s fitness for school. The following tests must be done at the Silliman University Medical Center: chest X-ray, dental, CBC (complete blood count), and urinalysis. Those who are unable to undergo these tests during the enrollment period may undertake them within the semester and strictly follow the protocols set by the COVID-19 Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases Resolutions.
Undergraduate Foreign Students
- Accomplished online registration form (read online enrollment guidelines: http://my.su.edu.ph/enrollment)
- Note: There are documents listed below that the online enrollment system does not require to be uploaded as part of an international applicant’s application. These documents must be mailed to the Office of the Registrar and Admissions, along with the rest of which original copies are required.
- An original and a duplicate copy of your Transcript of Records authenticated by the PFSP of the applicant’s country of residence. The authenticated copies must bear the diplomatic red ribbon or Apostille, original signature, and seal of the PFSP abroad.
- A notarized Affidavit of Support with proof of adequate financial support (bank statement) and Letter of Guarantee from sponsoring company/organization from abroad,
- Birth certificate and photocopy of passport pages showing the name, picture, birth date, and birthplace of the applicant
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from:
- School last attended
- Police Department from the applicant’s country of residence
- Admission fee of US $100.00 in money order payable to Silliman University (non-refundable)
Senior High School Students
- Report Card or Form 138 (original and photocopy)
- Good moral character from a prominent member of the community
- Two (2) recent colored 2” x 2” ID pictures with white background
- Official copy of birth certificate issued by PSA (original and photocopy)
- A write-up on what TRACK / STRAND to take and the reason(s) for choosing it (please use a short size bond paper)
- A physical examination report issued by a registered physician attesting to the student’s fitness to go to school – to be submitted within the school year