Admission to SAIDI Program may be granted to a holder of a Bachelor`s Degree (or its equivalent) from any discipline for the Master`s Program or, a Master`s Degree for the Doctoral program, a member of a formal organization and one who has direct access to decision-making in his/her organization. He/She may be:
- An educator
- An industrial/business executive
- An organization and church leader
- A working professional in the field of organization change or human resources development or management.
- Complete the Application Form for Admission.
- Submit a copy of his/her Original Transcript of Records.
- Have three letters of Recommendation sent to the Dean.
- Be available for an interview with the duly designated representative of the SAIDI Academe.
SAIDI follows an open calendar. An applicant upon acceptance may enroll and begin with his/her study program at anytime during the year.