Southern Academy of Business and Technology has the following entry requirements:
International students must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have an IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent (test results must be no more than 2 years old).
International Students may not be required to provide evidence of English Language competence where documented evidence can be provided to demonstrate any of the following:
- the student was educated for 5 years in an English speaking country
- the student has completed at least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO.
- The student has successfully completed an English Placement Test
- the student has successfully completed a foundation course in Australia.
- the student has successfully completed their High School in English Language
Students also required to participate in a course entry interview to establish their suitability for the course.