- Official Transcript of Records signed by their school Registrar or Official List of Subjects/Courses taken and final grades for each subject completed up to the time of application with General Weighted Average*
- Certificate of Graduation (for graduate students)
- NMAT result (percentile rank of 90% or higher for the past two years)
- Birth certificate (for local applicants, from the NSO)
- Certificate of Naturalization, if a naturalized Filipino
- Two (2) Certificates of Good Moral Character from the following: Dean, Guidance Counselor, Student Affairs or College Secretary
- Marriage certificate (for married female applicants using a name other than that indicated in the Birth Certificate)
- Four (4) copies of 2x2 recent colored photograph with white background
*For graduating students, a Certified True Copy of Grades from the Registrar can be submitted for evaluation purposes only. Official Transcript of Records should be given upon enrollment.
*For Graduating students, this should include a certification of subjects being taken in progress
- Submit the Application Form together with the required documents to the Registrar's Office.
- Pay the processing fee in the Accounting Office.
- Take the English Proficiency Test (for Applicants whose medium of instruction is not English)
- Applicants qualified for Interview will be notified of their schedule. The list will also be posted in the website.
- Await the Official List of Accepted Students
- Once accepted for admission, proceed to the Registrar's Office for enrollment