NOTE: Once the Admissions Office accepts the requirements, these will no longer be returned to the applicant.
- Accomplished APPLICATION FORM with 2×2 ID picture (APPLICATION FORM FOR GRADES 7-12 ADMISSION)
- ORIGINAL Birth Certificate by the Philippine Statistics Authority (formerly National Statistics Office-NSO)
- Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate (original copy has to be presented)
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Certified TRUE COPY of the following REPORT CARD:
- Previous Grade Level and
- Current Grade Level – latest grading period
- THREE (3) SSC Recommendation Form (Principal, Adviser and Guidance Counselor), enclosed in a sealed long, white mailing envelop with the evaluator’s signature across the flap.
- Accomplished Student Health Record Form
- One (1) piece 2×2 recent ID picture for Test Permit (identical with that in the application form)
Additional requirements for Senior High School
- Applicants from public schools and Night Secondary School need to present their school ID in order for their application and testing fee to be waived.
- MALE APPLICANTS are welcome to join the LEADERSHIP ACADEMY in VISUAL AND ARTS TRACKS: Fine Arts and Music Strands.
- For MUSIC TRACK Applicants: one has to secure a schedule for audition at the Music Department. If the applicant passes the audition, the applicant has to go back to the Admissions Office to get the TEST PERMIT.
International Students and Dual Citizens
- PASSPORT, particularly the bio-page and stamps of latest departure and arrival in the country and current VISA Page of both parents and student.
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) I-Card ISSUED BY THE Bureau of Immigration
- Documents for the issuance of Special Study Permit (SSP).
- Secure Application Permit from the Admissions Office. Pay the non-refundable and non-transferable Application and Testing Fee of Php 500.00 to the Business Office.
- Present receipt and secure the Application Kit (Application Form, Recommendation (3) and Student Health Record Forms) from the Admissions Office. An additional Track and Interview Form for incoming SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL (Grades 11 and 12) will also be given.
- Submit accomplished forms and requirements.
- Secure TEST PERMIT. The schedule of entrance test will depend on the earliest testing date available upon the submission of requirements.
- Take the entrance exam on scheduled date.
- Come for interview: Junior High School Parents/Guardians will also be interviewed
- JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL: Interview with the ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL or COORDINATOR
- SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL: interview with the PRINCIPAL or ADMISSIONS OFFICER
The Admissions Office shall take care of the scheduling of the applicants and will follow the “first-come-first-served basis” policy.
International Students and Dual Citizens
- Make sure that academic records (report cards/transcript of records) were authenticated by the Office of the Philippine Embassy / Office of the Consular Official in the country which has jurisdiction over the issuing school. Note: If the applicant is already in the Philippines and was not able to have the documents authenticated by the Philippine Embassy of the issuing school or country of origin, applicant can go to the Department of Foreign Affairs in the Philippines to have the said documents validated.
- All documents must be with English translation of the entries particularly the NAME of the student, SUBJECTS TAKEN (with descriptions), GRADES (narrative).
- Bring the authenticated academic records to the Department of Education and request for evaluation of documents for proper grade placement (Certificate of Evaluation).
- Submit the original copy of the Certificate of Evaluation to the Admissions Office together with clear photocopy of the requirements (bring the original copy for verification purposes)
- Foreign students are required to pay the APPLICATION and TESTING FEE US$20.00 as well as the one-time Foreign Students Fee of US$500.00 upon enrollment.
- If with DUAL CITIZENSHIP: submit a photocopy of Philippine Passport and a Certificate of Recognition as a Filipino Citizen.