University of Bohol Requirements

Palma Street, Tagbilaran City 6300
PHP 45,000 to 55,000


  • Does this mean I will spend two more years in High School?

    Yes. But these two additional years will equip you with skills that will better prepare you for the future, whether it be; Kolehiyo, Trabaho or Negosyo!

  • Admission Requirements - Undergraduate


    • Form 138 (4th year High School Report Card
    • Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the Local Civil Registrar or NSO
    • Certificate of Good Moral Character, from the High School Principal
    • 2 pcs. black and white ID(2"x2") with white background

    • Transfer Credentials or Honorable Dismissal
    • Transcript of Records for evaluation
    • Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate/NSO
    • Certificate of Good Moral Character from Dean/Registrar of previous institution
    • 2 pcs. black and white ID(2"x2") with white background

    Resident Students

    Resident students are those enrolled in the University, in the same course during the immediate preceding semester and also enrolled in the University during the current or previous semesters, without having been issued a transfer credential.

    Before enrollment, a resident student must have his academic records evaluated by the Dean or academic adviser and be advised on subjects to be enrolled during the current semester.

    Graduating students must have their academic records evaluated at the Registrar’s office.

    A resident student may enroll in another school after having been evaluated and issued a permit to study by the Registrar even without a transfer credential, subject to institution policy on Cross Enrollment.

    Transferee student must have attended the University for at least one school year or 2 successive semesters of the course he intends to graduate from and must have satisfactorily completed the equivalent of not less than 40 units excluding taken during the summer to be considered resident student.


    Shiftees are similar to resident students except that they transfer their enrollment to another course other than the course they were enrolled during the preceding semester. Before enrolment, a shiftee must have his academic records evaluated by the Dean or at the Registrar’s Office and be advised as to the subjects to be enrolled.



Join thousands of students who trust us

Over 350 schools waiting for you. Apply now — it's free