The University of Information Technology and Management (UITM; Polish abbreviation: WSIZ) is one of the biggest private universities
in Poland. UITM is a non-profit institution and has been listed at the top of many national independent ranking surveys for the past years.
The current number of students nears 6000, including about 16000 international students
. The UITM is deeply involved in various initiatives in the field of training including formal and non-formal education.
Reasons for Choosing UITM
- INTERNATIONALISATION more than 6000 students, including 1600 international students from more than 50 countries
- HIGH QUALITY OF STUDY PROGRAMMES 90% students found employment within 6 months of graduation; while studying at UITM you will have a chance to receive certificates recognized globally, i.a. language and IT certificates. Thanks to qualified university staff you can be sure of receiving reliable knowledge which will open the door to your future career. Our students earn awards and distinctions both in Poland and abroad, and once they become graduates, they often work for the best employers in their fields;
- AFFORDABLE COST OF STUDING AND LIVING at UITM students will get quality education at an affordable price, about 4000 - 5000 EUR per year. Low cost of living - approx. 400 EUR per month makes Rzeszow popular place for Polish and international students;
- SAFETY AND SECURITY ISSUES Rzeszow, where the university is located, is safe and friendly city, it is also one of the biggest academic centre of Poland: 60 000 students every year acquiring they education in the number of private and public universities;
- BEST PRIVATE UNIVERISTY IN SOUTH EAST OF POLAND according to : Multirank, Perspektywy, etc.;
- MODERNITY AND DYNAMICS studying is not only about theory, it’s also about getting practical experience. In our 84 specialist laboratories you can develop your skills and gain practical knowledge in the chosen field of study. Our campus in Kielnarowa is one of the most advanced research centres in Poland, where innovative teaching methods are implemented.