- One(1) Original and one(1) photocopy of Form 138 (4th Year Card) marked Eligible for Admission to College
- Two(2) copies of recent colored ID Picture (2×2) with white background
- One(1) Original and One(1) Photocopy of the National Career Achievement Examination (NCAE) result
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Result of USL Placement Examination
- Certificate of Live Birth from NSO (2 clear photocopies)
- If married, submit a church marriage contract.
Must submit their grades of previous terms and their ID cards. However the following regulations will be observed:
- Students who failed in 50-69% of their enrolled units during their last term will be deloaded of subjects upon the discretion of the Academic Dean. Those who failed in 70% or more on their units will no longer be re-admitted.
- Students who have been declared “EVADERS” by the ROTC may be refused admission to the college and will have to see the Dean of Student Affairs first.
- A student who dropped officially all subjects, may be re-admitted upon submission of the necessary requirements asked of him by the Admission Officer.
- Former USL students who discontinued their studies for one semester or more, without valid reason or prior permission, may be refused admission, since education must be continuous. If accepted, they will have to fulfill the requirements applicable to transfer students.
- Students who failed twice in a professional subject shall be required to shift to another course that is less demanding.
- Students who failed thrice in a non-professional subject shall not be re-admitted.
- Certificate of eligibility to transfer
- Certified true copy of grades from previous school (with no failing grades, no dropped subjects and no incomplete grades)
- Certificate of good moral character
- Police clearance
- Two (2) clear photocopies of NSO birth certificate
- Four (4) copies 2×2 colored ID pictures with white background
- Certification from any USL employee to serve as guarantor/guardian
- Photocopy of church marriage certificate (if married)
From another school to USL
From USL to another school
- Must submit permit to cross enrol from home school;
- Must submit certificate of good moral character
- Allowed to enroll only during the last three (3) days of enrollment so as not to jeopardize the chances of the Louisian students from taking the same subject/s during the term.
- No major/professional subjects are allowed to be taken in other schools. However, if exceptions are made, they should enroll only in accredited schools.
- Basic subjects are allowed to be taken only in accredited / sister schools.
- Students must have valid reasons for cross enrolling.