The Professor Salustiano G. Tengonciang Centennial Scholarship Grant covers up to 12,000 pesos per semester.
Strictly for Filipinos only
Any course is allowed
1. Must not have been the subject of any disciplinary action.
2. Must be of good moral character;
3. Preferably belonging to ST bracket FD and PD 80%. In case he/she holds other scholarship/financial assistance, the Office of Scholarships and Student Services must be properly informed so that there will be non duplicate of benefits;
4. Must carry at least 15 units and must have passed all subjects in the semester immediately preceding the application;
5. Must be a junior or senior student in the B.S. Chemistry program;
6. Must be a Filipino citizen