- Health examination
- Entrance requirements for each course shall be prescribed by the faculty of the college offering the course and approved by the University Council and the President of the University.
- Graduates of accredited high schools may be admitted as freshmen into the University of the Philippines on the following bases: (1) their performance in the UP College Admissions Test (UPCAT); (2) their weighted average in the first three years of high school and; (3) their choice of UP Campus and the quota set for specific course/colleges/units set by the respective Deans.
- Holders of the Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) certificated in lieu of a high school diploma may be admitted tothe University as new freshmen provided they pass the UPCAT.
- Original and two (2) photocopies of the Admission Notice (copy mailed to you by Office of the University Registrar)
- Original and two (2) photocopies of your fourth year high school card (F138) duly signed by the head of your school. A rubber stamped facsimile should be countersigned by the principal or his/her authorized representative. NO HIGH SCHOOL CARD, NO ENROLLMENT
- The original copy of Transcript (Form 137) duly signed by the principal/head of school
- Medical Certificate issued by the PGH Health Service.
- Accomplished two (2) copies of student directory.
- The original and two (2) photocopies of your Certificate of Live Birth (NSO/PSA certified)
- Signed Return Service Agreement. Have it notarized before submission to OUR (except CAS students) Accomplished RSA (Return Service Agreement) form - Please submit 1 original copy and 2 photocopies.
- Two (2) recent colored 2” x 2” pictures. Print and sign your name at the back
- Secure a study permit from the Office of Student Affairs, 3rd Floor, UP Manila Student Center Bldg., Padre Faura Street. (Foreign students/Dual citizens)
- Original and one (1) photocopy of Identification Certificate (Recognition of Filipino Citizenship from the Bureau of Immigration) (Foreign students/Dual citizens).
Confirmation period: May - June
You may confirm your decision to enroll either through:
1. Personal Confirmation:
- Fill out and return the enclosed UP Form C1 or
- Fax to (02) 5240534
2. Confirmation via e-mail:
- The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org Your confirmation by email must include the following:
- Student number
- Degree program you intend to enroll in
- Updated contact numbers (cellphone or landline numbers)
3. Confirmation Online via Internet:
- Go to URL http://freshman.up.edu.ph and log in using your assigned student number and PIN indicated in your admission notice. Please update your landline telephone number and cellphone number. Specific instructions will be found in the website. Please be guided accordingly.
4. Confirmation through mail:
Office of the University Registrar
UP Manila, Padre Faura cor. Orosa Streets, Ermita, Manila 1000
(fast delivery/courier service)
Admission deadline: July
- Processing of medical certificate at UP-PGH Health Service a. Have your Chest x-ray taken at any government or private hospital/clinic
- Submit requirements in a long brown envelope
- Enrollment & assessment of matriculation and other fees at the Office of the University Registrar
- Special Assessment (All Colleges)
- Issuance of Identification Card
Enrollment period: July