Applicants seeking admission for graduate study must be a holder of a baccalaureate degree with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.00 or equivalent. However, applicants with a GPA lower than the prescribed rating may be admitted on a probationary status.
Applicants are also required to submit the following requirements:
- Accomplished application forms (GS Form No. 1);
- Candid Appraisal from at least two (2) persons, former professors and a supervisor (GS Form No. 2);
- A non-refundable application fee of P100.00 or $10.00 in postal money order remitted to Visayas State University;
- Certificate of English Proficiency or an acceptable score in TOEFL for for foreign applicants;
- Seven (7) copies of Personal History Statement (PHS) and notarized affidavit of support authenticated by the Philippine Mission Abroad (PMA) for foreign applicants.
PHS forms can be secured from the University Registrar or the PMA.