Scholarships of up to $3,000 (AUD) each will be available to students in Semesters 1 and 2. This is awarded to support the students’ skill development, travel, living and other study related tools, resources or/and equipment expenses.
To be considered for this scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student and hold a valid student visa; and
- Have completed one full semester of full-time studies at William Angliss Institute in the previous semester; and
- Be enrolled and continuing as a full time student in any VET or Faculty of Higher Education courses in any study area at William Angliss Institute (Melbourne or Sydney campus).
- Fall into one of two categories;
- Merit basis
- Demonstrate academic excellence via results achieved during previous and current studies
- Equity basis
- Demonstrate financial and/or educational disadvantage. Include evidence that you;
- Experiencing short-term financial difficulties; or
- Have a disability, long-term medical illness or mental health condition or
- Experience difficult circumstances