- A holder of a Bachelor's Degree in Sciences or Arts
Note: Degree/Course must have been taken within a five-year period prior to the filing of the application.
- NMAT Score (taken within 2017-2019): at least 60th percentile
- Accomplished Admission Application Form
- Official Transcript of Records (Photocopy)
- For graduates: Certificate of Average Grade (GWA) from school dean or registrar if not on TOR (Photocopy)
- Official NMAT result (Photocopy)
- Medical Examination Result (Maria Reyna Xavier University Hospital)
- Chest X-Ray
- Application Letter submitted to the OICN Director ([email protected])
- Interview with OICN Director (personal or online)
- Submit the required documents to the Administrative Office (3/F, Medicine Building)
- Set a personal interview schedule at the Administrative Office.
- Get instruction on how to pay for the processing fee (Php 800.00).
Local Students: November 5, 2018 to June 15, 2019
Foreign Students: December 22, 2018 to April 13, 2019