Baekseok Culture University Requirements

58, Munam-ro, Dongnam-gu, Cheonan-si, Chungcheongnam-do, South Korea


  • Does this mean I will spend two more years in High School?

    Yes. But these two additional years will equip you with skills that will better prepare you for the future, whether it be; Kolehiyo, Trabaho or Negosyo!

  • Undergraduate


    • Freshmen students must belong to one of the following categories:
      • Category 1: Both parents and students must have foreign citizenship.
      • Category 2: Students with foreign citizenship must have studied for at least two years at a highschool in a foreign country
    • Transferring students must satisfy the same conditions in category 1 or category 2 as indicated for freshmen. 
    • In addition, transferring students must have studied at another college or university for at least two semesters
    • Completed application form (prescribed forms of two pages)
    • Two photos (3cm , 4cm) including one attached on the application form
    • Official authorization for inquiry about enrollment status and academic credits from relevant institution (prescribed form)
    • Certificate of high school graduation/completion for transfer students(or expected for new applicants/freshmen)
    • Transcripts New applicants/freshmen - official elementary and middle school transcripts
      Transfer students - official transcripts from previous post-secondary institution
    • Verification of completion of required semesters for transfer students i.e. verification of completion of 2 full semesters
      for 2nd year transfer students and verfication of completion of 4 full semesters for 3rd year transfer students
    • Certificate of family registry or nationality (Birth Certificate / Certificate of Nationality)
      * 戶口簿 is required for Chinese applicants
      * It must be legal documentation that verifies applicant's family relationship
    • Financial Guarantee (prescribed form)
    • Applicant's or sponsor's bank certificate indicating that more than $10,000 has been deposited in the bank account
      for more than one month
    • Copy of passport
    • Korean Language Proficiency Test score (level 3) or a score of 70 or more on the Intensive Korean Language
      Course Program of Baekseok University.
    • Copy of Alien Registration Card (for those residing in Korea)


Join thousands of students who trust us

Over 350 schools waiting for you. Apply now — it's free