Busan Arts College Requirements

74 Motgolbeonyeong-ro 71beon-gi, Daeyeon-dong, Nam-gu, Busan, South Korea


  • Does this mean I will spend two more years in High School?

    Yes. But these two additional years will equip you with skills that will better prepare you for the future, whether it be; Kolehiyo, Trabaho or Negosyo!

  • Undergraduate


    • Those who have graduated from high school (planned) or who are equivalent to high school graduates by law
    • School record or record certificate
    • Applicants who hold national technical qualifications (including private qualifications related to the support department)
    • One copy of school license (original presentation)
    • One copy of the school report (original presentation)
    • Certificate of employment (career) 1 copy (prescribed form)
    • One copy of business registration certificate (original) and one copy of business income tax payment performance certificate
    • One copy of health insurance card
    • One copy of the national pension subscription inquiry
    • One copy of employment insurance insured person qualification certificate

    Source: http://www.busanarts.ac.kr

Join thousands of students who trust us

Over 350 schools waiting for you. Apply now — it's free