Busan Jangsin University Requirements

1894-68 Gimhae-daero, Gusan-dong, Gimhae, Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea
(Not Stated)


  • Does this mean I will spend two more years in High School?

    Yes. But these two additional years will equip you with skills that will better prepare you for the future, whether it be; Kolehiyo, Trabaho or Negosyo!

  • Graduate


    • The certificate of the student who left the school in a foreign country must be accompanied by a notarized translation of the national consulate.
    • Agreement to collect and use personal information
    • Application form (including prescribed form, study plan and self introduction letter)
    • Graduation (scheduled) certificate (Final University, Final Theological Seminary) 1 copy
    • Transcripts (Final University, Final Theological Seminary) 1 copy.
    • Final average score percentage indication
    • Family relationship certificate 1 copy
    • Two photographs (one sheet for entrance application and three sheets for another)
    • Certificate of official foreign language proficiency test (only for holders)
    • Application fee: 70,000 won

    Source: http://ipsi.bpu.ac.kr/guide.aspx?menuid=5

Join thousands of students who trust us

Over 350 schools waiting for you. Apply now — it's free