• Does this mean I will spend two more years in High School?

    Yes. But these two additional years will equip you with skills that will better prepare you for the future, whether it be; Kolehiyo, Trabaho or Negosyo!

  • International Student Admission Requirements

    If you are interested in doing your undergraduate or bachelor degree at King’s but you are currently studying in a school that offers a high school national diploma that is not equivalent to UK A levels, you will need to first complete a King's International Foundation. You are guaranteed a place on a related King's undergraduate degree if you meet the progression criteria for your chosen Foundation course.

    Undergraduate Courses

    King’s offers undergraduate courses in a very broad variety of subjects. 
    If your school offers a national diploma that is recognised in the UK for direct entry into undergraduate degree, or if you are taking A levels, IB, APs or SATs in your country, then you must make an online application via the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).  

    Postgraduate Courses

    To apply for a Postgraduate programme at King’s you will need to complete an application form on King's online application system.


Join thousands of students who trust us

Over 350 schools waiting for you. Apply now — it's free