The following documents are necessary for completing your application.
- Official high school and/or university transcripts with English translations: Your application needs to include official and original academic records from all secondary schools, colleges and universities you have attended.
- Standardized tests
- Freshman applicants: All first-year applicants applying for direction admission are required to submit the results of at least one of the following tests: SAT, ACT, TOEFL iBT, IELTS or PTE. For other admission options, see the International Students page.
- Transfer applicants: Transfer students should submit either the TOEFL iBT, IELTS or PTE unless they meet one of the following exemptions:
- successful completion of English composition classes at a U.S.-accredited college or university or
- English being the applicant's native language.
Once these documents have been submitted, they become property of Temple University, and we cannot return them to you. If you prefer to retain your original documents, you can submit notarized copies.
Provide documents in your native language, with a version translated into English.
The easiest way to apply to Temple University is to submit an online application
through Temple or use the Common Application
. If mailing, you may also download
the application and send it in by mail. Ensure that you include all required documents when submitting your application. Send completed applications and materials to the following address.
1803 N. Broad St., 714 Carnell Hall
Philadelphia, PA 19122-6096
To know more about the application process, click this link