In addition to the application, freshman students must submit the following items:
- Transcripts (mark sheets, school records, grades) for secondary school (9-12). Official English translations must be provided if the transcripts are only in the native language.
- Unofficial transcripts are acceptable to complete the admissions application and can be scanned or e-mailed directly to [email protected].
- Before starting classes at the University of Utah, students must submit an official copy of their secondary school transcript and proof of graduation directly to the Office of Admissions.
- Official printed transcripts can be dropped off in a closed envelope sealed with adhesive at the International Admissions service window in the Student Services Building (SSB) or mailed to:
- Official Domestic electronic transcripts may be sent through AVOW, Credentials Solutions, Docufied by Parchment, National Student Clearing House and Scrip-Safe directly to the University of Utah at [email protected]
The University of Utah
Salt Lake City, UT 84112 USA
201 South 1460 East, Room 250s
*Please do not send official international transcripts electronically as they will not be accepted as official.
- Proof of English Proficiency
The non-refundable application fee for international students is $65. Fees cannot be waived for visa holders. A $40 late fee will be required after the admissions deadline
. Applications are not complete until the application fee has been paid. Please do not send cash.
Once you have submitted your application, you can track your application status