- Requirement on Age:
- Master’s Degree applicants must be under 40 years of age & with good health;
- Doctoral Degree applicants must be under 45 years of age & with good health.
- Requirement for Diploma:
- At least an undergraduate diploma and Bachelor’s degree for Master’s degree;
- At least a postgraduate diploma and Master’s degree for Doctoral degree.
- Valid ordinary passport.
- Xi'an Jiaotong University application form for international students
- Photocopy of the Physical Examination Record for Foreigners should be completed in English (the original copy should be kept by the applicant).
- The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Physical Examination Record for Foreigners. The forms with incomplete records or without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicant are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take physical examination as the result is valid for only 6 months.
- Notarized copies of the highest academic degree or undergraduate diploma (Student expecting to graduate should provide an official letter declaring expected graduation date), either in Chinese or English;
- Notarized copies of academic transcripts consistent with the diploma, including courses taken and scores obtained;
- Two recommendation letters from professor or associate professor or higher academic authority at the applicant’s parent institution. (Original copies);
- A study plan or research proposal: Applicants must submit a written study or research proposal in English or Chinese, with a minimum of 800 words for Master degree and 1500 word for Doctoral degree.
- Notarized copy of your HSK result or English language proficiency test results;
- Photocopy of your valid passport (Passport type must be ordinary), and two recent passport size photographs;
- Bank receipt of Application fee. Application fee: RMB500 for self-financed students, RMB800 for scholarship students (non-refundable，account information).
a. All materials must be submitted in duplicates; Applications submitted without all the required documents will be rejected;
b. Documents in other languages must be accompanied by a notarized translation in Chinese or English;
c. In addition to the above materials, schools have the right to require the applicant to provide other necessary application materials.
- Log in http://www.studyinxjtu.org to register your application account，do the online application, print out the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit all the application materials by post or email.
- Application complete.