SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAMS
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Form 138 (School Report Card)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Certificate of Junior High School Completion
- 2 pieces of 2x2 picture
- 1 pc. 1X1 picture
- Go to the guidance office and accomplish the Personal Data Sheet (PDS).
- Submit the requirements for evaluation purposes.
- Go to the Principal’s Office which is at LMM Bldg., Room L-101, for your interview.
- Once done, secure and accomplish Registration Form.
- Secure the Principal’s Signature.
- Go to the Cashier located at the 2nd floor of MSM bldg. For the assessment and payment of school fees.
- Next, Proceed to the Registrar’s office for encoding purposes and secure a copy of the official registration form.
- Proceed to the School Clinic for Medical Check-up.
- Go to the Photo Room for school ID picture taking.
- Proceed to the Library for your Library Card Application.
- Purchase your school uniform.